Monday 27 August 2018

C4 T6: Results

  1. Lostjetty - 8.75
  2. XmackennaX & Green_Lady_M - 8
  3. ANIYAH-XXXX & AshleighDana - 7.83
  4. Alma1902 - 7.58
  5. ASB10 - 6.75
This week's much deserved winner is LostJetty! This tasks' scores were so close, we had not one but two ties. Unfortunately, though, we do need to have an elimination - and with the lowest score, that means we have to say goodbye to ASB10 . We hope to see you compete again!

Note - Leigh did not comment, but did provide ratings, as she had an exam this week.

Alma1902 - 7.58


FONTI - I really like your outfit and the pattern looks very accurate, still it is in the top options of catalog right now as it is a fresh release and using both of them skirt and top, makes me think that you didn't want to put too many efforts on the task, you went on the easy way. Also, no layers no tricks. However you look like an YSL real life model and the boots with their static is a smart choise. Please add a short description next time.

LUCY - Like Fonti mentioned, using the top and bottom together like they originally were seems like a bit of a cop out. I like the minimal but interestingly shaped layers of the top half, but the boots are hideous and need to go.

Lostjetty - 8.75



FONTI - This animal print paper is the last I would choose, however you styled your look in a very good way. You keep your animal print outfit quite and smooth. Very well combined tones. I like it!

LUCY - I think you captured this print very well with the skirt, and I like that most pieces are designed to make you look at the bold print, while still retaining texture throughout. The ginormous bag even looks good, and that's a hard thing to pull off proportionately.

XmackennaX - 8


FONTI - You chose the most beautiful pattern and perhaps the most difficult one! You submitted a decent and fine as-pretty-as-paper outfit. I don't quite know the clothes you wear so I can't say if you have some smart layers or just the basic ones. However, your look has a good affection on me.

LUCY - You definitely chose a difficult print, given the total lack of colour, and I think you did a wonderful job with it. I love the layers and different textures, and how you put thought into making it more casual, because like you said, it could have gone 'wedding' instead very easily. I love the gold additions!

ASB10 - 6.75



FONTI - I'd never find by myself what paper was your inspiration. All that nude tones and skin and the fragility and then in contrast with all the tattoos and the over-the-knee-boots and the denim... It just don't work at least for me! You also have misfits here & there. What I like the most is your yellow color pops. Please add a short description next time.

LUCY - I can somewhat see where your inspiration came from - the colours are sort-of there, and the shorts reflect the texture somewhat. But as an outfit... this just feels, well, mismatched. The boots are very 'runway/kardashian', she shorts are very childlike and summery, and the coat is a kind of casual-glam mix. The singlet could go either way. I just don't know where I'd see this look together, which is unsettling.

ASHLEIGHDANA (C) - 7.33 + 0.5 = 7.83


FONTI - You went for a difficult pattern lady. It's not a pretty bad outfit, but it's not a pretty good one either. You combined the colors less or more but in a much louder way than in pattern. I'm not sure about the layers, are these 2 tops or 1? 2 skirts or 1? I'd look out for some mint colored clothes. And the bag is not the right one!

LUCY - I think you had a good go at a very difficult print. You've definitely captured the colours, and to an extent the texture, but as far as the outfit goes it's not the best - though not the worst, either. I feel like it's simultaneously too much colour, and not enough layers.

GREEN_LADY_M (J) = 8



FONTI - Cool pattern comes with a cool look. It has something from a student paper so I think your interpretation has a point! It don't look like the pattern but it sense like the pattern. Like a crazy teenage girl. I like it a lot! 

LUCY - I like that you didn't take the pattern quite so literally, but it's still very obviously incorporated in the look, and I like the prepster concept. I probably would have ditched one of the bags, they're giving off very conflicting vibes.

ANIYAH-XXXX (A) - 7.83




FONTI - This entry is my favorite one. One of the hardest choices, yet you interpreted it with such a fine and delicate way! The result is so elegant. I can overlook the lack of layers because the styling is awesome. In love with it! A-mazing chandelier earrings!

LUCY - I like this well enough, but it feels quite plain compared to the other entries. I like the different elements you used to convey the pattern as lace rather than just using a print.


No comments:

Post a Comment