Sunday 29 July 2018

C4 T3 : Feedback

It's feedback time! We scored both your groups, and as individuals. The final scores of each user (listed below) is an average of the two.

Unfortunately, we do have to say goodbye to CharmedAvenger this time, while AshleighDana takes top individual score, earning +0.5 next week, and her team came out on top, so lostjetty, her team mate and second place winner, gets  +o.25 bonus for next week.
  1. AshleighDana - 8.75
  2. Lostjetty - 8.66
  3. ASB10 - 7.45 + 0.5 = 7.95
  4. Alma1902 - 7.64
  5. Aniyah-xxxx - 7.39
  6. Bueno-koekje_xx - 7.12
  7. Green_lady_m - 7.04
  8. xmackennax - 6.12
  9. BibikaEmonik - 6.06
  10. CharmedAvenger - 5.75


Charmed_avenger + ASB10 - 6.83



LUCY - Purple and yellow was a bold, interesting, and very unique choice. I have a pet peeve about colours that almost - but don't quite - match, and both your looks are problematic. Charmedavenger doesn't seem to know what season it is, with a raincoat but an exposed bra. ASB10 has some very nice texture details and an interesting silhouette.

LEIGH - Neither of these do much for me. I don't like yellow and purple together though you did try something unique as Lucy said so props for the idea. But there's so little going on in CharmedAvenger's look and again, the bra+jacket is just so random. ASB10 has layers, which is good, but the rest... idk. I'm just not a fan, it remind me of a clown.

FONTI - To start with the good news, ASB's entry is my top entry of the task! I adore the innovative uncommon style here, you have an eye for the difference! I miss a silver belt, but I love all the items you intentionally and carefully put on you in this lovely quirky outfit! As for Charmed's entry it kinda belongs not to a team outfit but to another planet I'm afraid. The styling is poor, the items have no interest, no efforts in here in general. And you don't look like a team at all, that's my opinion, sorry.


Aniyah-xxxx + Alma1902 - 7.58


LUCY - I like the concept, and the way you've matched details and textures as opposed to simply cloning things. I love that, while the pieces are similar, you've layered them differently (boots under/over jeans for example). The difference between the all-black and all-colour is a bit hard on the eyes though, and I don't love Aniyah's bulky bag with a bulky jacket.

LEIGH - I love, love, love the way you both have similar - yet different - layers! Like Lucy I think the black/red contrast is too severe, it maybe would have been nice to swap bags ... or not, because I don't really like either of these big bags on already bold looks.


FONTI - What an A-wesome entry! I adore Aniyah's outfit, these flying birds over her drives me crazy! Tha black background is a huge support for your team submission, what a cool idea! Also I love your squad's name 'Da Vinci', so artistic! Aniyah supports the project way stronger for my opinion, Alma's outfit is finely worked but looks more poor in creativity. I have a difficult time to match these outfits together under a theme, however the common criteria I can surely see is the artistic approach, plus the secret denim bottom. However, you look fascinating, so I'll go for it! 

BibikaEmonik + XmackennaX - 6


LEIGH - Oh no no no no no no no no no. Did you not read the instructions? Or look at the inspo? Like, at all? BibikaEmonik set the scene, and completely neglected the one constant rule of the cycle- S T R E E T STYLE. Not glamour, not editorial, STREET STYLE. Poor XmackennaX - she's not well, and I know from previous cycles that she hates both beige and glamour, yet she had to pull something together to match Bibikaemonik - and somehow, her bulky coat and bag, however awkward, are at least a bit more on the casual side that all-out glam. It's a shame really, since BibikaEmonik isn't giving us a bad outfit, it's just totally not on the cycles' theme at all. 

FONTI - I had bigger expectations from your team and I am very disappointed that I have to give you now a low score. Even if your outfits are out of theme, they don't look good, nor as separated outfits or as a team entry. Bad fitting, unflattering colors, weird shapes, poor styling. Where is your enthusiasm, your team's name, your description? I feel like you just wanted to get it done with no efforts.

LUCY - Oh, uh. The other two have really covered everything. Our exemplars, blog and pres should  make it pretty clear we want something street-style. BibikaEmonik didn't give us a bad look, honestly - it's just absolutely against theme, and really, XmackennaX just pulled off what she could from it, is what that look seems like. It's a shame really.


Bueno-koekje_xx & Green_lady_m - 7.16


FONT-  Hmm, this is an interesting entry, based on some cool ideas (pink clutches, pink feathers, high healed sandals, diamonds!). I like it in general, it's just that the result does not fascinate me that much! The quality level of the 2 outfits is the same more or less, there are styling efforts, textures and layers and I appreciate these standards for being kept. I don't feel your team's vibes however, a description maybe would help but there isn't any. I also think that the use of blue should be in both of you or in none of you. To conclude with another detail, Green's look is more fashioned where Bueno's is more sophisticated. You kinda had it but you kinda lost it. However, it is not a bad team work, I just feel like you didn't try much to nail it.

LEIGH - The feather and lace details are nice, but like Fonti I'm not super into it and the blue in one without either more blue or a contrast colour in the other is off putting. It was a nice idea, but the result is, just a little off.

LUCY - First issue, the shoes. If you're going to wear different shoes, either go totally different, or do the same, not this in-between pairing ... which sums up pretty much this whole pairing. You have some cool elements going on, I like the textures and shapes going on, but you've got this not-quite-twins, not-quite-friends thing going on.

UBER.Girlz.NYC - 8.91

FONTI - What a F-abulous team work for you two! The great thing is that you both look like coming out of a NYC stylista's dressing room! Not like twins, but so equal fashionable! I can see how hard you have worked to nail this task, and in my opinion you look so cohesive as a real double-trouble! You both have sufficient layers, eye-catchy pieces of clothing, you look indeed as a serious girls' squad. You chose a safe base, there is not that much of an innovative creativity for your project but it ends up in a very good piece of team-task work. Your team name, description and photo shoot earn the extra points needed for my judging.

LEIGH - And here is the duo I've been looking forward to the most, and boy did they pull it off too! The small pops of yellow and the little bit of brown is awesome, and you both have really subtle layered details I love. I don't totally dig the bags, though to be fair, stardoll really does not have much yellow items to begin with. 

LUCY - Yes, yes, and yes!!! The team name, the various yellow, nude, leather, and check details make for an amazingly paired duo - yet, you both have such distinctly different styles. Like Leigh I don't entirely love the bags but again, yellow is just not very available on stardoll to begin with. I'm also glad you gave us both the edited background and the close-up, plaza versions.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment