Sunday 21 January 2018

Task 5 Results:

The results are in!

Our winner this week is Me4evr! Congratulations. Unfortunately, CharmedAvenger scored the least and is eliminated....

The next round, however, is the COMEBACK ROUND. This means dolls who were previously eliminated will be able to participate as well, and earn back their spot in the cycle. Everyone who wishes to be in the cycle - including current participants - must enter.

Me4evr - 7.91
Lovefotinh - 7.33 + 0.5 = 7.83
Louisa.karemina - 7.5
Gingerzarah - 7.33
Eve - 6.91
Noismini - 6.58
charmedavenger - 6.08

Leigh has had a major family issue so has not given feedback for this round. Her score were contributed however - if you would like feedback from her, she will be back online next week.

Eve - 6.91

Myrthe  - The top part really fits the theme and I like that, the cute little white crop top with that loose flower cardigan looks cute. I feel like some jeans flared pants would have worked better with this look, the pants in your outfits are too 'chique'. To fit your top part, the bottom should be more casual and 'chill' I don't know how to explain it in a different way than this. Same counts for the bag and the shoes.

Lucy - This is definitely a nice enough outfit, it's just not anything super special. There's not a lot going on here, and like Myrthe said, it's a little confused in terms of styling - the top and cardigan are very beachy, but the pants and bag are more city girl.

Mirdith - Nice combo! I really like the simple outfit in black and white with those elegant and simple accessories and then the contrast with the floral jacket. I also like those pinkish sunglasses matching the pink flowers.


Lovefotinh - 7.33

Lucy - My pet peeve? Colours that almost - but don't quite - match. And this is it, all over. The jacket and pants would have been fine, but all the added different pinks, not so much. The texture/print of the top is also just too busy when the jacket and pants are already bold.

Myrthe - the top part looks great together, the colours are soft and don't clash. However, the bright red and purple don't work well with the top and the cardigan you used. You could have chosen different pants, or a more bolder top. But the combination of the bottom and the top part just doesn't work for me. The bag is okay if I don't take the pants in consideration, same for the earring which looks great with the top and the cardigan.

Mirdith - Those pants were a risky choice and you combined them very nicely. I like that you kept the same colour palette and that you did not over do it with other red items. I’m not particularly fond of the pink belt you added, but all the rest is very nice, including that great creation for the back part of the coat. 

charmedavenger - 6.08



Lucy - Firstly, I really like the colour tones in this - the blues, pink and rose golds work really well.  Loose and wide shaped things should always be matched with something that's fitted, or else you end up looking like a tent, which is what happened with this top and pant combo.

Myrthe - This is a really simple look, it's not ugly or anything, just okay. Your outfit meets the guidelines so that's a good thing; I really like the pants you used, but a different top and a jacket would have made this outfit better. The shoes also fit the theme very well. I'm not a fan of the choker since it looks a little bit weird and too modern to fit the 'flower' style here. The bag is too fany for this look, something more casual would have worked better!

Mirdith - I really like the top part of the outfit, how you added the pink choker and pink cross-body bag, and it looks really cute with that off-shoulder top. However, the denim flares don’t quite look good with the turquoise top for my taste. Some white flares would have looked so much better! Also, shoes look kinda out of place for the colours. 


Louisa.karemina - 7.5

Myrthe - I love the colour use in this look! She looks like a woman who has it all together and knows her style. The darker flower pants work great with the jacket and the top you choose! The sleeves of the top bother me a little bit since they are a little bit visible behind the jacket and a little too big for it. The belt wasn't necessary, the gold B kind of annoys me somehow. I'm not a big fan of the bag either, the gold is a little too yellow to my taste.

Mirdith - I like how the pants look with the belt and that blouse, but those sleeves peaking that much out of the jacket are not of my taste. I guess the jacket was necessary to cover the parts required to complete the blouse, but it just looks a bit out of place. Also, the back part you used for the jacket has a very different color from the jacket. In that case it would have been better not using a back part. More things to comment: shoes. I’m not liking those two patterns together, mostly because they are touching one another, maybe if there was something in the middle it would be more appealing. The earrings coordinate very well with the collar you created for the blouse, but bag and sunglasses look very random to me.

Lucy - There's something not quite right about this colour scheme - perhaps it's mixing casual brown-tans with classy gold-black that's the issue. I do really love the pants and blouse combination, and the chokers, but not so much the jacket - we see sleeves, as mentioned - but also the shoes were necessarily patterned, which isn't awful, just a little clashy right next to the pants.



Noismini - 6.58

Mirdith - Love the Dior pants you used for that, and I like very much the idea of combining them with that flowered top with the long part on the back. But, I think it would have looked even better with another hairstyle that let the top more visible, as with that long hairstyle your top gets so covered that you don't get to know if it's the top what's peaking on the back part or some kind of jacket added on top or what. Then, about accessories. Firstly, I think the golden belt was unnecessary, or the brown one. Why adding those two together? Don't see the point. And then the bag... I don't like the strap of the bag with the patterned top and why a green bag? I think a cute brownish bag like the belt, or even something in the colours of the top would have been a nicer option. 

Myrthe - Those pants look really nice, I love your choice! I think it's a really creative idea to pair it with the top that is long at the back, it's looks really new I agree with Mirdith that the long hair covers up your outfit, I don't really like that. I would have liked the green of the bag if it wasn't that bright, more toned down like the green in the top and I don't like the strap since the colours are just weird in combination with this outfit. It looks more like a sportbag strap or something. I like the brown belt you added, but the gold one was unnecessary here. It doesn't add anything more to the outfit and it just doesn't look good. 

Lucy - I wrote THIS POST at the beginning of the cycle warning everyone about hairstyles. We only take points off for hair and makeup if they majorly distract from the outfit, and this definitely does. Maybe you wanted a hippie look, which is fine, but never at the expense of the outfit's details.  As for the actual outfit, the top and skirt are an interesting combination, and I don't mind the glasses, but that bag is an appalling choice. It's so boldly coloured compared to the pastel top is just doesn't work. Neither do the layered belts.

Gingerzarah - 7.33

Lucy - I love the colours used, but the jacket looks incredibly bulky when you've already got such wide pants. I don't like the bag much either.

Mirdith - For me the main issue here is the bag, maybe it would look better if you have put it in the back of the pants, or on the other hand. I like the colours you used as well, but I think that with those pants you could have done way more. 


Me4evr

Lucy -  I like the choice in top, and the orange bag really brings out the colours in the pants. The belt pieces come out of the sleeve, though, which isn't a good look.  I think you could have used a necklace or jacket, just some small piece of extra detailing to really make it stand out.

Mirdith - Agreeing with Lucy in that you should have added something else. Is a nice outfit, but somehow it looks a bit plain even using those pants! Just a necklace or some sunglasses could have turned your outfit a little bit more trendy. Other than that, nice entry.


1 comment:

  1. thank you. I kinda felt like it was the wrong top. I got to be more careful

    ReplyDelete