Thursday 20 September 2018

C4 T7: Feedback

Very sorry for the week's delay - I had a bunch of unexpected delays, and then neither of the other judges were responding, and my laptop broke which made writing the feedback post a little tricky! But it's here now, albeit without Fonti's input.

I also did not anticipate that so many items would leave the plaza in the middle of this task. Ultimately, we didn't score as we felt it would be unfair to eliminate anyone based off of this round.

- Lucy (sunnysidessue)

aniyah-xxxx & xmackennax


LEIGH - Looking at what you two had to work with, I'm almost surprised you managed to get this much yellow! There's a little red on Aniyah's shoe band thing but I think there were maybe one or two yellow shoes to being with.  For the outfits, I love xMackennax's layering, the bag is maybe a bit pale for the look but it does match the partners. Aniyah-xxxx looks a little plain compared, although they probably used a similar number of items, there's just less volume on it.  I thing you did well to match the shades, and using the bodmod parts.

LUCY - Leigh's covered this one I think! I love the way Aniyah's crossbody echoes Mackenna's off the shoulder top, it's subtle but cool. In terms of items, you had the smallest selection, so I'm impressed you found these. Aniyah's skirt I'm not sure I'd call yellow though.



Ashleighdana & Alma1902

LUCY - I know Ashleighdana was having some technical issues, so I'm surprised she submitted something so well layered, I really love the use of the bra top. Alma's pants don't quite fit the one-tone vibe of Ash's, but the overall asthetic and use of matching jacket and bag pull them together well enough.

LEIGH - You two had the most clothes and the least bags, I'm glad you found ones you both could use and worked it. I don't like AshleighDana's shoes but there really weren't many to choose from. Liek Lucy pointed out, Alma's pants are a vastly different kind of green which I think on her own look does look weird, but with AshleighDana matching totally it makes it worse.


Green_Lady_M + LostJetty


LUCY - You've both put a great deal of layering into this, which I always love to see. I'm not so sure LostJetty's paid off, though, as while I like the skirt, the double sleeves are a bit much. I'm also not convinced that these match much beyond the fact they're both purple with skirts - I'd have liked to see the same shapes, items, or shades being used. 

LEIGH - They kind of match, if skirts and boots make a match.  I hate both bags, I'm not sure if you couldn't have found better ones or just have left them off completely. I do like the layers you've put.


No comments:

Post a Comment